Vita Amour - 300 Series
- Amour Hot Tub from Vita Spas - USA A Deluxe 2 seater Corner Hot tub -Ideal for a small family. FREE STEPS FREE CHEMICAL STARTER KIT
- Construction: The Hot Tub cabinet is made from Excel Plus synthetic panelling. The shell is acrylic from Lucite XL. The material used in the construction of your hot tub is similar to that used in auto and aerospace industries.
- Fiberlite™, another exclusive Vita Spa product, consists of lightweight, fire retardant fillers and a modified polyester resin which combine to create a practically unbreakable bond in acrylic surfaces. Our PermaShield™ base adds an attractive touch to your hot tub while it also isolates the hot tub from the ground or deck.
- In addition to the value of insulating the elements of cold and rain from your hot tub, the PermaShield base will not harm or stain your deck or patio. It also blocks entry or rodents that seek refuge in the warmth of your spa cabinet.
- Heavy duty frame made using only pressure treated wood Power: This Hot Tub requires only a standard 13 amp supply ( normal household socket ). RCD breaker protection is highly recommended ( some newer houses have this protection built in or a simple RCD adapter can be used )
- Filter: 25 sq.ft. filter which is easily accessible. Filtration also runs during the heating cycles- the spa's electronic thermostat starts the low speed pump and the heater to maintain the desired temperature. The hot tub's digital control has a programable electronic timer that can be set to automatically run the filtration low speed pump for times to suit.
- Control Panel: Digital LED control. Factory preset and programmed. Select the temperature desired and the clock and forget about it. Filtration and heating cycles are all programable. Seating: 2 lounge seats with varying jets so you can take it turn to find the seat that has the jet configuration for you.
- Jets: 16 Jets in total. Hydro Directional Hydro jets are designed to deliver a firm pinpoint jet stream of massaging action to specific areas of your body, such as shoulders and lower back. Move the jet nozzle to direct the flow in any direction. The amount of pressure can be adjusted by rotating the outer rim of the jet: clockwise for lower pressure and counter clockwise for higher pressure.
- Lighting: Aqua Burst Underwater Multi-coloured Lighting System A venturi air system that introduces air into the water jets to give a more invigorating massage. Heating: 3 Kilowatt heater
Write Your Own Review